Free, safe, personalized care for your pregnancy, birth, and the first weeks of your baby’s life.
Orillia Midwives are…
- Part of the health-care system
- Able to order blood tests & ultrasounds
- Experts in normal pregnancy, childbirth, and care of Mom and baby for six weeks after the birth
- Able to attend your birth at the hospital or at home
- Primary Health Care Providers.
Having a midwife means…
- Someone you know at your labour and birth
- A midwife will come to you in the first weeks of your baby’s life
- Breastfeeding support
- A midwife is available for emergencies 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Half an hour to an hour long appointments